On the heels of a busy summer, Newberg, Oregon’s on-farm brewery Wolves & People Farmhouse Brewery is setting sights on the city this fall. A roster of restaurants, bottle shops and taprooms around Portland now stock their award-winning beers, and from September 19th-28th, Portlanders can head up to Northwest 23rd Ave. to find a pop-up tasting room gussied up to feel a bit like the 1912 farm they call home. This will be the largest opportunity thus far for Portlanders to sample their wares and take home bottles and cans. Held at Function, a premiere event space that plays host to breweries and culinary pop ups, there will be 6 limited edition beers on tap on any given day during the 10-day pop up, including treats like some of the brewery’s first fresh hopped beers of the season and vintage kegs of their much loved old ale Tractor Pull, plus brewery merchandise.
Dinger’s Deli, Portland’s favorite vegan sub shop, will be serving food from Thursday, 9/19 – Sunday, 9/22 and Thursday, 9/26 – Saturday, 9/28.
Draft Beer List (rotating)
- Veraison – Barrel aged traditional autumn saison
- Hazette – Grisette/Kveik dryhopped with local Crystal & Mount Hood hops
- Rubus – Boysenberry farmhouse ale dry hopped with local Cashmere hops
- Honeycone IPA – Hazy farmhouse IPA, dry hopped with local Amarillo & Cascade hops
- Postman – Dryhopped American pale ale with spelt
- Foothills – Barrel aged saison brewed with lemongrass, pineapple sage, & Szechuan peppercorn
- Tractor Pull – Old ale spiced with Madagascar vanilla beans & Ceylon cinnamon
And a fresh hopped, oak aged saison, name TBD!
Cans and Bottle Conditioned Beers
- Honeycone IPA – 16oz cans and 4-packs
- Tractor Pull – 500ml bottles
- Foothills Saison – 750ml bottles
- La Truffe – 750ml bottles
- BBOI – Blackberry Oak & Instinct – 750ml bottles
- Sebastian Cherry – 500ml bottles
- Goldberry – 500ml bottles
- Tractor Pull Old Ale – 500ml bottles
Thursday, 9/19 – Saturday 9/28 from 2pm-close (10pm or later)
Function is located at 919 NW 23rd Ave., Portland, Oregon
About Wolves & People Farmhouse Brewery
Established in 2014 on historic Springbrook Hazelnut Farm in Newberg, Oregon and opened to the public in May 2016, Wolves & People is a true farmhouse brewery in Willamette Valley wine country. Wolves & People is dedicated to an array of balanced, food-friendly, and meticulously crafted beers utilizing local grains & hops, extensive wild-, native-, and indigenous yeasts, and barrel-aging in locally-sourced wine and spirits barrels. The brewery uses pure, untreated Parrett Mountain water, house yeast cultures, and many local fruits. The brewery’s tasting room is located at 30203 N.E. Benjamin Road, Newberg, Ore., and open to the public Thursday-Sunday. For more information, go to wolvesandpeople.com or follow them on Facebook and Instagram @WolvesandPeople.