Join us for Portland’s beloved annual Easter brunch buffet at Urban Farmer. We’ll urban steakhouse will offer an elaborate brunch buffet in the atrium, featuring several indulgent stations like the famous deviled egg station. Below are the complete details, and please let me know if you have any questions.
When: Sunday, April 5 from 9:00am – 3:00pm
Where: Atrium at Urban Farmer, 8th Floor of The Nines Hotel, 525 SW Morrison St.
Price: $54 for adults, $19 for children 10 years and under
Highlights from the brunch stations:
- Deviled egg station featuring three varieties of this tasty brunch staple. Traditional with candied bacon and espelette, Tuna Tartare with black olives and pine nuts, and Beef Tartare with pickled mushrooms
- Have your omelet just the way you want it with the made-to-order omelet station featuring a variety of meats, cheeses, and vegetables
- Be sure to stop by the Urban Farmer Grill for Cedar Plank Salmon and pickled potatoes, a cut of Slow Roasted Prime Rib seasoned with garlic and thyme, and finish with cornbread or a Parker Roll
- Finish brunch with a trip to the Dessert Station featuring a variety of delicious treats from Orange Blossom Crème Brulee and Chocolate and Pistachio Macaroons to Chocolate S’mores Tarts
- The Children’s Station will keep the young ones happy with Chicken Fingers and Fries, Ham and Cheese Sandwiches, and Macaroni and Cheese