Family-Owned and Operated Double Zero Wines, Featured at the Ninth Annual Oregon Chardonnay Celebration, February 22, 2019
WHAT: Double Zero Wines “00” is a pioneering project to produce world-class grand cru chardonnay and pinot noir across two continents. The winery will be featured at the upcoming Oregon Chardonnay Celebration, following its impactful debut on the 2019 James Suckling Top 100 Wines of USA List at number 35, and as the only featured Oregon chardonnay. Having exploded onto the wine scene, 00 Wines proprietors Kathryn and Chris Hermann join one of the region’s largest varietal-specific tastings to pour their celebrated wines.
Formerly known as The Oregon Chardonnay Symposium, the event delves deep into what makes Oregon Chardonnay unique, each year focusing on different aspects of the varietal and its place in the state. Bringing together pioneers and the current generation of Oregon producers, the Oregon Chardonnay Celebration provides a lens through which we can view the past, present, and future of Oregon Chardonnay.
WHEN: Saturday, February 22, 2020
- Seminar & Grand Tasting: 1:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Grand Tasting: 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
WHERE: The Allison Inn & Spa
2525 Allison Lane
Newberg, Oregon 97132
- Seated topical seminar with both industry members and consumers
- Meet and greet opportunity with 00 Wines proprietors, Kathryn and Chris Hermann
- Walk-around sampling of over 50 Oregon producers present at the event
- Jackson Family Wines General Manager, Eugenia Keegan, serving as the 2020 Grand Seminar Moderator
- Grand Seminar Panelists include Adam Campbell, Winemaker of Elk Cove Vineyards; Kevin Chambers of Koosah Farm; Luisa Ponzi, Winemaker of Ponzi Vineyards; Rollin Soles of ROCO Winery; and Vince Vidrine
- Grand Tasting tickets–$85.00
- Seminar & Grand Tasting Package–$170.00
- Tickets can be purchased at www.