The spirit of the season is in full bloom at Bluehour
There is no better place to celebrate the season!
We’ve got the spirit, yes we do.
• Sunday 15 December Gospel Brunch with Saeeda Wright performing gorgeous Christmas hymns from her heart. Featuring the delicious, special three-course menu below.
• Sunday 22 December Holiday Brunch with Brent Follis performing sweet traditional music of the season. Featuring a fabulous three-course menu with several delicious options at each course.
• Tuesday 24 December Christmas Eve Dinner features a festive and delicious three-course menu with several scrumptious options at each course. Book soon!
• Tuesday 31 December New Year’s Eve Dinner and Celebration, with a fabulous multi-course menu, live music performance by the King Louis Trio and much hoopla at midnight. New Year’s Eve at Bluehour is legendary. This year will be no exception. Don’t wait too long to book your table if you want to be in the right place to ring in 2020!
• Wednesday 1 January 2020 New Years Day Brunch with The Ron Steen Trio. New Year’s Day Brunch is a new tradition for many and is sure to please, especially with this ever-popular trio performing live. Our winning three-course brunch menu will be served from 10:00 am to 2:30 pm, then happy hour, …then dinner.
• Every Friday and Saturday night Live Jazz featuring the best talent in Portland performing at Bluehour from 9:00 pm every Friday and Saturday nights, with no cover charge. Click HERE to see the line-up.
Gospel Brunch at Bluehour
Sunday 15 December 2019
Saeeda Wright’s voice transcends this earth, especially when she sings gospel music. She will be in full voice on Sunday the 15th during Brunch at Bluehour. Let this count as a visit to church. You may experience a similar spiritual awakening.
Click the button below to reserve a nice table this Sunday at Gospel Brunch with Saeeda Wright, and preview the special menu below.