The Levant Patio Is Open!
Thanks to this beautiful weather, we set up our lovely outdoor patio! Come enjoy a sunny happy hour cocktail and snack from 5-6pm Tuesday–Friday, brunch from 10-2pm Saturday–Sunday, or stay for dinner and a bottle of rosé as the evenings get longer and warmer.
New Spring Menu
Chef Scott’s early spring menu is now in full swing with delicious new dishes celebrating the season like:
- Filfel Jumbo Prawns with sojouk sausage, peas, mint, raki, and grilled moroccan k’sra
- Asparagus & Charmola Salad with preserved lemon, poached egg, bread crumbs
- Pan Roasted Spatchcocked Game Hen with spring herb & vegetable tabbouleh, and zhoug
- Seared Seven Spice Teres Major Steak with potato moutabel, roasted spring onion, and toum
We’ve also added three new desserts to the menu we think you’ll love:
- Flourless Chocolate Cake with vanilla cardamon creme anglaise, rhubarb compote, and candied almonds
- Carrot Cake with labneh icing, candied walnuts, and raisin madeira coulis
- Macadamia Nut Baklava, coconut lime ice cream, and smoked pineapple compote
We’ve Added Saturday Brunch Service
Lucky for you, Levant takes reservations for groups of all sizes for brunch, so forget about waiting in the 1+ hour Portland brunch lines this weekend.
Levant is also a great place to celebrate Mother’s Day on May 10th, so be sure to make your Sunday brunch reservations soon!
Speaking of brunch at Levant, be sure to keep an eye out for the just-released “Brunch” issue of Portland Monthly – Levant is on the cover!
Thanks to all of our customer for coming in for brunch every weekend and spreading the word. Find us on social media @LevantPDX and tell us what your favorite Levant brunch dish is!