Oregon luxury resort welcomes guests with new Safety Measures and $200 special rate for the month of June
**JORY Restaurant also reopens June 4 with limited seating**
Willamette Valley, Oregon – June 1, 2020 – The Allison Inn & Spa, Oregon’s premier luxury resort in the Willamette Valley wine region, will reopen on Thursday, June 4th with a special rate of $200 per night for the month of June. After months in lockdown, guests can now get out and enjoy an exclusive escape amongst the Inn’s extensive 35 hillside acres, featuring 77 luxury guest rooms and 8 spacious suites.
The resort will reopen with new safety protocols to ensure the health and safety of guests and staff members. New offerings include private wine tastings coordinated by the concierge for travelers seeking a wine region escape while safely social distancing, as well as complimentary yoga sessions on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (reservations required).
“We are looking forward to opening our doors and welcoming guests back to The Allison,” said Pierre Zreik, Managing Director of The Allison Inn & Spa. “It has been such an unprecedented time for all of us, and we feel so grateful to be reopening at last. We are taking every precaution to deep clean and sanitize our resort so our guests can feel at ease while staying with us.”
The health and safety of Allison Inn guests and employees is of the utmost importance. The dedicated Allison Inn team has implemented strict procedures designed to meet the new health and safety challenges presented by COVID-19. As such, the Inn is adhering to local government, U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) and the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA) “Safe Stay” guidelines alongside its own Safety Measures across all departments. Guidelines include:
- Allison Spa will remain closed until further notice. In addition, the pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, and steam room will also remain closed.
- All guests will be greeted by staff member and have their temperature taken when entering the hotel, and it is suggested hotel guests wear masks. Disposable masks will be available at the front desk if requested.
- There will be no bell / valet service available.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the property. Common areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Whenever possible, hotel rooms and suites will be left empty for 72 hours between check out and check in, providing added assurance for guests.
- Housekeeping will not be provided.
- The fitness center will be available by appointment only, all reservations must be made in advance with a spa representative. Areas will be cleaned frequently, and social distancing will be observed.
The signature restaurant, JORY, which features Oregon Wine Country Cuisine coupled with an extensive 500-label award-winning wine list, is also reopening on June 4th with new Safety Measures. These measures include:
- All food and beverage consumption must be completed by 10:00pm nightly, per the state of Oregon re-opening guidelines
- All reservations must be made in advance as no walk-in service will be allowed. There will be limited availability and with a limited prix fixe menu.
- To ensure a pleasant and safe dining experience, table spacing has been adjusted to allow for six feet between tables.
- Enhanced food and beverage safety guidelines are being followed and surfaces are sanitized with increased regularity.
- At JORY Bar, no self-seating will be allowed, guests must see the host stand for assistance. Advance reservations will be required to dine in JORY bar.
- Regarding in-room dining, Limited menu options are available, orders must be placed 24hrs in advance.
The Allison Inn & Spa’s Safety Measures are subject to change based on guidance from local government, the CDC, American Hotel Lodging Association, International Spa Association and all other applicable government authorities. For more information regarding The Allison’s Safety Measures, please visit this link here.
For more information or to reserve a room or a reservation at Jory, please visit the website or call (503) 554-2525 or toll free (877) 294-2525.
# # #
About The Allison Inn & Spa:
The Allison Inn & Spa, in Oregon Wine Country’s Willamette Valley, situated on 35 hillside acres, features 77 luxury guest rooms (all with fireplaces, terrace or balcony, window seat and spa-like bathrooms), and 8 spacious suites. Awarded the prestigious LEED Gold Certification less than a year after opening in the fall of 2009, The Allison Inn blends naturally into the lush beauty of the typography with minimal impact.
The luxurious Allison Spa features 12 treatment rooms, a fitness studio, indoor swimming pool, nail salon and retail boutique with signature items. The 15,000 sq. ft. Allison Spa uses organic and local products and is uniquely known for its “pinotherapy” treatment, a pinot-inspired botanical and biological therapy produced by wine and grape seed extracts derived from the resort’s vineyard.
The signature restaurant, JORY, features Oregon Wine Country Cuisine coupled with an extensive 500-label wine list. JORY maintains its Forbes Travel Guide Four Star ranking with the locavore menu, which reflects The Allison’s creative garden-to-table philosophy, accentuating native flavors of the Willamette Valley and its bountiful local agriculture.
Located 60 minutes from Portland International Airport, approximately 45 minutes from downtown Portland and 1.5 hours drive to the Oregon Coast, The Allison is located at 2525 Allison Lane, Newberg, Oregon 97132, http://www.theallison.com.