PORTLAND CULINARY ALLIANCE HOSTS TELLING YOUR BRAND STORY: FROM PACKAGING TO PARTNERSHIPS, OCTOBER 21
Local creative professionals share insight into how to craft your brand story and incorporate photography, design, social media and influencer partnerships
PORTLAND, Ore. – Oct. 1, 2019 – The Portland Culinary Alliance will bring together some of Portland’s most innovative creative professionals to share their insights into the importance of crafting your brand story through storytelling, photography, design and influencer partnerships. If you’re thinking of starting a food or beverage business, or have recently launched a new brand, please join us for Telling Your Brand Story: From Packaging to Partnerships on Monday, October 21 from 6-8 p.m. at Tillamook Outpost at 1400 NW 22nd Ave., Suite 100, Portland.
Early bird tickets are $20 through Oct. 7th and will then increase to $25. The event ticket includes light bites, cocktails, and wine, provided by New Seasons Market, Buffalo Trace Distillery, Wheatley Vodka, Tillamook County Creamery Association, The Cookie Department, Umi Organic, West Briscoe Oils, Diaspora Coffee and Chai Company, and Hoss Soss.
Tickets available at http://www.portlandculinaryalliance.com/store/p55/pca2019panel.html. Proceeds from the event will support the Portland Culinary Alliance’s annual scholarship program.
Telling Your Brand Story Panelists:
The Portland Culinary Alliance is honored to welcome the following local creative professionals as panelists for the second annual educational event, Telling Your Brand Story: From Packaging to Partnerships. The event is sponsored by New Seasons Market and Tillamook County Creamery Association.
- Jennifer Bryman, Heart Creative, digital marketing agency
- Winston Ross, Alice Strategy, strategic storytelling agency
- Karlee Flores, Olive and Artisan, baker, food writer, blogger and photographer
- Mary Nichols, Murmur Creative, branding and web design agency
- John Valls, John Valls Photography, food, wine and lifestyle photographer
- Karen Locke, High Proof Creative, branding and marketing agency for the craft beverage industry with a focus on distilleries.
- Moderator: Joy Church – founder of the creative agency, JCPlaysWithFood. As a culinary consultant, Joy helps food and beverage brands of all sizes to launch, expand and grow their product lines.
About the Portland Culinary Alliance
The Portland Culinary Alliance was founded in 1987 by a group of Portland-based culinary professionals. The mission of the non-profit organization was to connect individuals working in the food industry. Over the years, PCA has evolved into a unique organization that fosters valuable education, networking, social events and scholarship opportunities for current and aspiring food and beverage professionals in Oregon and Southwest Washington. For more information, please visit www.portlandculinaryalliance.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram @Portland Culinary Alliance.