This Weekend: Evil Twin Brewing
City Market: Saturday, June 13, 3-5pm
Danish Jeppe Jarnit-Bjergsø has impressed the craft brewing community with the creativity of his prolific offerings (and eye-catching labels). Stop in for a rare opportunity to taste a few of the limited, seasonal beers from one of the best-known gypsy brewers.
Next Weekend’s Tasting: Vincent Wine Company
Winemaker Vincent Fritzsche will join us to taste through his elegant, small-production Willamette Valley Chardonnay and Pinot Noirs.
New and Exciting: Pastaworks’ Wine Club
We are pleased to introduce the Pastaworks’ Wine Club!
Each week at Pastaworks’ we are fortunate to taste unique, delicious and unusual wines that we love but don’t have room for on the shelf. This is our way of bringing them in and sharing them with you. Each bottle will be selected specifically for the monthly club, and will be exclusively available to club members before anyone else in the store (and at a discounted price, too).
This is a great opportunity to taste exciting wines each month, and it’s an excellent gift for a wine-lover in your life. Here are the benefits of club membership:
• 10% discount on all wines at both Pastaworks and City Market, all the time (or max 15% case discount).
• Free entrance to once-per-month wine club tasting: club member and a guest can try all six wines from the previous month.
• Detailed profiles on each wine in the pack, including food pairing ideas and recipes.
• 1 pound of Pastaworks fresh sheet pasta, cut to order, with your wine pickup.
• Select your club: 2 premium bottles per month for $55, or 4 everyday value bottles per month for $55. Each will be a mix including red, white, and sometimes sparkling and rosé.
• Shipping to most states is available for an additional cost.
Ready to sign up? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!