WEAR A MASK.
LOVE ONE ANOTHER.
END POLICE BRUTALITY.
BLACK LIVES MATTER.
Ayers Creeks delivery delayed due to rain. Tomatoes, new varieties of grapes and tomatillos will not be coming into town this week. This rain and cold could bring a sudden end to our favorite sauce tomatoes. But we will be taken preorders of tomatoes for you to pick up next week.
Old Love is a dry white blend that dreams of capturing the late summer sun in a bottle of wine. After co-fermentation the wine is aged in anfora, stainless steel, Austrian oak, and egg shaped cement. Fresh cut blood orange, salty lemons, apricot, and aloe vera pop in the glass.
“Old Love is more versatile than any white wine we have produced so far. It pairs with any white wine appropriate dish, but best enjoyed on the porch with nothing else to do.” – – Ksenija & John House
Now taking orders for:
- One stop shop… add wine, beer, cider, soda, produce to your pizza and salad order
- Ayers Creek Farm- canning tomatoes, grapes, prunes
- Baird Family Orchard – Honey Crisp apples
- Northwest Nourishments – Braided Garlic
- We cannot accommodate build your own pizzas at this time
- Whole pizzas only, no half-n-half’s
- Orders are first come first serve and will be closed when sold out
- Pre-ordered, pre-paid, zero contact pickup only
- All payments will be made prior to pick up
- Pizzas will be served hot and ready to eat, pre-cut and orders will be pre-boxed
- Tip is not necessary, but much appreciated. If you are so inclined you can find the option on the order form
- Our first priority is to keep our staff and customers safe during this continued pandemic, our dining room will remain closed
- Salads are boxed, undressed and should be tossed thoroughly before serving.
- To reheat pizzas – place a wire oven rack in upper part of oven, turn oven to 400. Place pizza imminently on a wire rack with a pan underneath to catch any drippings. Heat for a few minutes until cheese is melty.
Mark and crew