The Strawberry Tasting menu is so good that you cannot fathom what is in store by reading the menu below. That’s a problem with our new chef: things don’t convey in print what they are in real life. After 35 years in restaurants, I am seeing (and eating) things I can’t begin to explain (and I’m wordy as we know).
Hood Strawberries rarely hang on for a third week, but we are holding out hope. If we can secure them for a third week, we will do so… but no promises. This is probably your last week. We still have reservations available Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Please, friends, don’t miss this inimitable experience.
- goat milk burrata, basil seeds, lemon balm, strawberry granita
- Chateau Vitallis Pouilly-Fuissé, Loire, France
Strawberries & Rhubarb
- foie gras, green almond, blossoms
- Trennes Rosé, Provence, France
- avocado, rose tapioca, strawberry-rose essence
- Patricia Green “Old Vine Estate” Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, OR
Dry-Aged Breast of Magaret Duck
- charred sunchoke, young cabbage, strawberry-duck emulsion
- Musar Jeune, Becca Valley, Lebanon
- Terra d’Oro Zinfandel Port, Amador County, CA
Uptown Billiards Club | 503-226-6909