STEELPORT Knife Co. is throwing a Holiday Open House at their NE Portland Factory on Saturday, November 20th from 12pm to 4pm.
Come see where the “Best Made-in-USA Kitchen Knife” is handcrafted, enjoy sharpening demos, factory tours, local food and drink, raffles and more!
- What: STEELPORT Knife Co. Holiday Open House
- Where: STEELPORT Factory store, 3602 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland 97232
- When: Saturday, November 20th, Noon-4pm.
- Happenings: There will be two knife sharpening presentations – at 1pm and 3pm – led by STEELPORT Bladesmith/Co-Founder Eytan Zias. Learn how to keep your cutlery at peak performance all holiday season long. This party will also launch their newest product, the STEELPORT Carbon Steel Knife Care Kit. A perfect stocking stuffer for the chef in your life (or for yourself) to help keep any carbon steel blade in top shape. Plus raffles drawings throughout the afternoon.
- Food and Drink: Bites from the talented chefs of Ruthie’s wood-fired food cart focused on seasonality and small farms. Drinks from pFriem Family Brewers, Coava Coffee, and Happy Mountain Kombucha.
- RSVP: This event is FREE to attend. More details can be found here – https://fb.me/e/2czIHTAz4
The garage doors will be open and we’ll have plenty of covered outdoor space in the parking lot for guests to hang out. All local COVID-related guidelines will be followed.
STEELPORT Knife Co. is reintroducing American-forged carbon steel cutlery. Nothing in the kitchen knife world compares to a properly forged carbon steel knife. STEELPORT integrates decades of comprehensive experience to create the finest culinary tools. STEELPORT believes in craftsmanship without compromise and their passionate team delivers trusted performance, iconic design and handcrafted individuality through rigorous attention to detail. Every STEELPORT knife is manufactured and sharpened by hand in Portland, Oregon. Shop and learn more at https://www.steelportknife.
com/ and on social media @STEELPORTknifeco.