Greater Goods is holding its second GOOD THINGS MARKET POP-UP on Saturday, November 21 from 11am – 5pm at Greater Goods headquarters: 1323 SE 7th Ave just north of Hawthorne Blvd.
Join us for a one-day, safe and fun shopping environment where you can explore products that make adulting easier and life a little better all around. Featuring amazing, local brands with a focus on functional goods that help you feel better, mind, body and soul. Each product is designed with your wellbeing in mind, a theme we can all get used to in the modern world. In addition, you can pick up a special CBD infused (or not) beverage… did you say drinking chocolate? Tea and coffee will be served as well.
Brands that will have their amazing products featured include:
- Aurora Elixirs CBD beverages
- Back to Broth nourishing, small batch, bone and vegan broths
- Camellia Grove Kombucha
- For Bitter For Worse non-alcoholic cocktails
- Greater Goods CBD chocolate, confections and tinctures
- Lovere pumpkin mylk with love adaptogens
- Mizuba Tea Co. matcha tea
- Ranger Chocolate bean to bar chocolate bars and granola
- Rhizome tea and tonic concentrates
- Vehicle Chocolates mushroom and adaptogen infused chocolate bars
- Water Ave. coffee and ready to drink beverages
- The Wilderness Maven modern apothecary tinctures and elixirs
Come get your gift on, your immunity boosted, and your mood lifted!
1323 SE 7th Ave
11am – 5pm
Limited customers will be allowed in the store at one time. Face masks will be required for all individuals over the age of 5.