On Saturday, November 18 the Portland Mercury will team up with Landmark Saloon, Jim Beam, Nicky USA, Rainier Beer, and Amberlight Cannabis House to bring you the 5th annual CHILI JAMBOREE! Together we’re bringing you spicy, savory, slow-cooked chili from Portland’s best chefs, and adding boot-scootin’ country music—and we mean
the GOOD kind of country—for a party your mouth and ears won’t ever forget. Taste them all, then vote for the chili champ, who will be awarded the highly coveted Chili Belt. There’s also beer and cocktails! This is WHY you live in America.
2017 Competing Chefs:
- Anh Luu (Tapalaya)
- Anton Pace (LeRoy’s Familiar Vittles)
- Gabe Rosen (Biwa / Noraneko)
- Jenn Louis (Ray)
- Johnny Ricci (Dot’s Cafe)
- Keith Morris (Coopers Halll)
- Matt Vicedomini (Matt’s BBQ)
- Rick Gencarelli (Lardo PDX)
- Ricky Bella (Bit House Saloon)
- Ryan Day (Podnah’s Pit Barbecue / Wayfinder Beer)
Musical guests Kory Quinn & The Quinntessentials plus Mike Coykendall
Go to chilijampdx.com for more information.