6th annual Portland Beer and Cheese Fest
Portland Beer Week (presented by General Distributors Inc.) has announced pairing details and tickets for the 6th annual Portland Beer and Cheese Fest. Oregon’s top celebration of beer and cheese and their harmonious flavors come together on Sat. June 17th, this year featuring an all ‘Cascadia’ theme with all beers and creameries from this region. 2017 is also the first year the Beer & Cheese Fest will feature the cheesemakers themselves with creameries operating their own tables with hand-selected beer pairings by cheesemonger Steve Jones of Cheese Bar, Chizu and Cheese Annex.
Tickets are now on sale for the 2017 Portland Beer and Cheese Fest and tickets are expected to sell-out in advance. In addition to ten paired beers and cheeses the fest features a complimentary (while supplies last) charcuterie table by Creminelli Meats and chocolate by Xocolatl de David included with the all inclusive ticket.
This years brewery/beer and creamery/cheese pairings are:
- 54-40 Brewing River Road Pils with
- Ancient Heritage Dairy’s Willow Creek
- Little Beast Brewing’s Bes with
- Marin French Cheese’s Breakfast Cheese
- Upright Brewing’s Glass Tower (dry-hopped saison) with
- By George’s Little Antalope
- Driftwood Brewing’s Farmhand Saison with
- Lark’s Meadow Farms Alto Vallee
- The Commons Brewery’s Myrtle with
- Briar Rose Creamery Carena
- Fremont Brewing’s Summer Pale with
- Face Rock Creamery Peppercorn Harvest
- Culmination Brewing’s 2017 Portland Beer Week “Hop Berry IPA” with
- Cypress Grove’s Truffle Tremor
- Breakside Brewery’s Dunkle with
- Cascadia Creamery Sawtooth
- North Coast Brewing’s Brother Thelonious with
- Ferndale Farmstead Smoked Scamorza
- pFriem Family Brewer’s Oud Bruin with
- Rogue Creamery Crater Lake Blue
Also, a limited amount of VIP session tickets remain that let tasters in an hour early for a more intimate experience and a special bonus VIP pairing. This years special beer and cheese for the VIP session is Zoiglhaus Brewery’s Gose with Portland Creamery Chèvre and Cajeta.
Portland Beer and Cheese Fest
Sat. June 17th 1pm – 4pm VIP session at noon.
Advanced Tickets at http://www.merctickets.com/