Portland Beer Week presents the Portland Beer and Cheese Festival, a world-class beer and food pairing event that returns to The Bindery Annex building and Culmination Brewing on Saturday, June 16th 2018. Tickets are now on sale for the 7th annual Beer and Cheese Fest with ten masterful pairings by cheesemonger Steve Jones (Cheese Bar, Chizu), complimentary charcuterie and artisan chocolate all included. This is a sell-out event so organizers urge the public to purchase tickets in advance!
Portland Beer Week is presented by PSU’s The Business of Craft Beer, Loyal Legion beer hall and GrowlerWerks. Portland Beer Week is an eleven-day, city-wide celebration of craft beer in the greatest beer city on earth.
The Portland Beer and Cheese Festival is a fine tuned pairing event designed to broaden your palate for how beer and cheese can play off of each other. All the beers are pre-paired ahead of time and are designed in a way to showcase the lightest to the strongest flavors as you make your way through the fest. Tickets include a punch card for all ten pairings and complimentary charcuterie by McKenna Marketing with select meats and artisan chocolate from Xocolatl de David.
- Von Ebert Brewing: Pils / TMK Creamery: Fresh Curds
- Montavilla Brew Works: Farmhouse Ale / Umapine Creamery: Just Cheese
- Ex Novo Brewing: Marionberry Gose / Central Coast Creamery: Ewenique
- Culmination Brewing: Barrel Saison / Portland Creamery: Mustard Tarragon Chèvre
- pFriem Family Brewers: Flanders Blond / Tillamook: 2013 Vintage Cheddar
- Wayfinder Beer: Dark Lager / Mariposa: Peppercorn Chubut
- Stormbreaker Brewing: Dry-Hop Red / Cascadia Creamery: Sleeping Beauty
- Dirty Pretty Brewing: Barleywine / Willamette Valley Cheese Co. Boerenkaas
- Breakside Brewery: Wanderlust IPA / Briar Rose: Feta
- Grains of Wrath Brewing: Dark Strong / Twin Sisters Creamery: Whatcom Blue
VIP TICKETS available for early entry at 11am and come with a 33 Cheeses tasting notebook from 33 Books!
General Admission tickets are $36 and include all ten beer and cheese pairings.
WHAT: Portland Beer and Cheese Festival
WHEN: Saturday, June 16th 2018 Noon – 3pm
WHERE: The Bindery Annex/Culmination Brewing, 2117 NE Oregon St, Portland, Oregon 97232