Bluehour is proud to participate in the PDX Jazz Festival 2020. While we feature celebrated musicians every Friday and Saturday night, the line up below represents our place on the roster of free shows in the month long festival. Come for a delicious dinner and stay for evocative live jazz music.
Check out the music schedule below, and make particular note of our Mardi Gras Brunch on Saturday the 22nd.
Click HERE for more information about the PDX Jazz Festival
• Tomorrow Night: Friday February 21st – Chance Hayden, Ross Garlow & Mark Griffin, 9-11pm
• Saturday February 22nd – Dan Faehle, Phil Baker (both from Pink Martini) with the legendary Mel Brown. 9-11PM
• Saturday February 22nd Mardi Gras Jazz Brunch featuring New Orleans musicians Devin Phillips Trio, 11-1PM,$35.00 pre fixe course menu.
• Sunday February 23rd Toshi 5-8PM
• Friday February 28th King Louis Trio 9-11PM
• Saturday February 29th Charlie Porter Trio 9-11PM