We are now selling hazelnuts and walnuts! Our open hours are: Fridays & Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m for the next two weeks:
- November 11 & 12
- November 18 & 19
Important information you need to know before coming out to the farm:
- Nuts are washed and dried.
- The price is $2.75/lb for both hazelnuts and walnuts.
- Free cracking is available. You will take home both the shells and nut kernels. The yield is approximately 40/60; meaning that if you want 50 lbs. of nut kernels you’ll want to purchase 125 lbs total. Shells make great fire starter, pathways in your garden, and can keep slugs away from your plants.
- Cash or check only please.
- The nuts will be sold at the same location as in the past (across the street from where you pick fruit in the summer). Our address: 31965 NW Beach Rd., Hillsboro, OR 97124.
- If you are purchasing more than 75 lbs., please place an order ahead of time by emailing Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not reply to this email; no one checks it.
- Conveniently located off of Hwy 26/Sunset Hwy, 18 miles west of Portland and 60 miles east of Seaside.
- 1/8 mile south of the Sunset Highway at the North Plains exit (#57) and 1/4 mile west on Beach Rd. Look for the Jossy Farms sign on the left side of Beach Rd.
- As always you can call our harvest line at 503-647-5234 for up-to-date information. You can also follow us on Facebook or visit our website.