OREGON BOUNTY GRAND TASTING
PRESENTED BY ALASKA AIRLINES
The Grand Tasting is the festival’s grandest mash-up of artisans and edibles showcasing the incredible ingredients of the Pacific Northwest and beyond. Your ticket includes all of the best food and drink you can feast on while you are at the event!
At Feast Portland’s premiere daytime event, eat and drink your way through a culinary road map of Oregon’s food-craft culture, with stopovers at berry pies, artisan cheeses, hand-crafted chocolates, a who’s who of 30-plus top wineries, more than a dozen breweries, Oregon ciders plus world-class showings, samplings and gadgetry by some of the most important names in the food world – from Williams-Sonoma to Breville.
You’ll experience how Feast transforms Portland’s “living room”– Pioneer Courthouse Square – into Portland’s “dining room” for two days in the heart of downtown. Whether you’re an ingredient-sniffing novice or a devoted local-vore, no other event better captures the taste of fun, Portland-style.
GRAB TICKETS TO THESE EVENTS
WHILE YOU CAN
- FRIDAY, OREGON BOUNTY GRAND TASTING PRESENTED BY ALASKA AIRLINES
- SATURDAY, OREGON BOUNTY GRAND TASTING PRESENTED BY ALASKA AIRLINES
- TILLAMOOK BRUNCH VILLAGE PRESENTED BY ALASKA AIRLINES VISA SIGNATURE CARD
Drink Tank Presented by Imbibe:
- FARM TO COCKTAIL SHAKER: CREATING YOUR OWN COCKTAIL INGREDIENTS WITH THE COMMISSARY
- AW SHUCKS WITH LISSA JAMES MONBERG
- A-GAME COFFEE WITH LIAM KENNA
- BASIC PIG BUTCHERY WITH CAMAS DAVIS
- BEER BITES WITH CHRISTIAN DEBENEDETTI AND ANDREA SLONECKER
Were you too late to snag a ticket to the sold out Night Market or sold out Smoked? If you buy one of these packages, you’re in!
Why do we Feast? We Feast because hunger is a real issue in our schools – 3 out of 4 teachers say they have children in their classrooms who regularly come to school hungry.
- 23.6% of kids in Oregon are food insecure, meaning they are unsure when and where they will receive their next meal.
- In 2014, 99,500 (or 53%) students who were eligible for free or reduced-price school breakfasts in Oregon did not receive them.
- Studies have shown that students who regularly eat school breakfast score 17% higher on standardized tests, are 20% more likely to graduate high school, and attend 1.5 more school days per year.
Imagine that you are a kid at school, about to take an important test, but you can’t concentrate because you haven’t eaten anything since yesterday’s school lunch. Since 2012, Feast Portland has raised over $162,000 towards this cause. Join our charities Partners for a Hunger-Free Oregon and No Kid Hungry and share why YOU Feast. #WhyWeFeast