Yellowhawk Resort and Sparkling House Hosts International Women’s Day Celebration Featuring Washington-based Woman Wine, Beer and Sprits Makers, Chefs, Artists and Artisans
Interactive tastings, marketplace and workshops to benefit YWCA of Walla Walla
WALLA WALLA, WA – January 26, 2022 – Some of Washington State’s top women wine, beer and spirits makers, as well as chefs, artists and merchants will gather at Yellowhawk Resort on Saturday, March 5, 2022, to celebrate International Women’s Day. The annual global event is marked on March 8th and highlights the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women and is a call to action for accelerating women’s equality.
Yellowhawk Resort will donate $15 of every ticket purchase and all raffle proceeds to YWCA Walla Walla to support their mission of eliminating racism, empowering women and promoting peace, justice, freedom and dignity for all.
- Saturday, March 5, 2022
- 1:00 – 4:00pm
- $70 with $15 donation to YWCA Walla Walla
- The event will be held outdoors under tents. Guests are encouraged to dress for the weather.
- Website and ticket info: International Women’s Day Celebration (yellowhawkresort.com)
- Kelsey Ita, itä Wines
- Fiona Mak, SMAK Wines
- George-Anne Robertson, Yellowhawk Resort and Sparkling House
- Kate Derby Raymond, Spring Valley Vineyards
- Caitlin Braam, Yonder Cider
- Holly Robinson and Jamie Hunt, Fast Penny Spirits
- Lara Zahaba and Robyn Schumacher, Stoup Brewing
- Chef Maggie Trullijo, AQUA by El Gaucho
- Roni Hosfeld, D’Olivo
- Amber Davis, Up Balloons and So Home Collective
- Mari Gisele, Musician
- Melissa Thiessen, Thiessen Ranch
- Jenna Kaufman, Mindful Bodywork
- More to be announced soon
About Yellowhawk Resort
Yellowhawk Resort is an 84-acre hillside retreat on Walla Walla’s south side. The resort features a sparkling winery and tasting room with farm-to-table dining, swimming pool and cabanas, lodging and event space for weddings, reunions, and corporate retreats. As you enter the gate and wind up the hill to the estate house, the elevated setting provides a sweeping outlook on the fields of wheat, lush vineyards, and Blue Mountains. The property was purchased in December 2020 by Pacific Northwest hospitality leaders Dan Thiessen, Chad Mackay, Scott Clark, Philip Christofides and Paul Mackay and is part of the Revelers Club loyalty program. The sparkling wine program is led by winemaker George-Anne Robertson.
About Revelers Club and Fire & Vine Hospitality
Each Revelers Club location is unique to the community it serves, and all share the following attributes.
- Service – We provide every guest with a unique, unparalleled experience. We revel in celebrating lives.
- Quality – Our mission is to source the best in the world for our guests to enjoy.
- Community – Building a strong community through financial giving and sharing time and resources is a core company value.
Revelers Club is the industry’s most generous rewards program designed to reward and honor our guest’s loyalty and provide benefits at each location in the collection, including El Gaucho Seattle, Bellevue, Tacoma, Portland and Vancouver (2022), AQUA by El Gaucho, Aerlume, Yellowhawk Resort, Witness Tree lounge (2022) Walla Walla Steak Co. and Crossbuck Brewing in Walla Walla and opening in Woodinville, WA in 2022. Free to join, the Revelers Club shares birthday and anniversary gifts at each level of the program and members receive points for every dollar spent.
Revelers Club is managed by the Fire & Vine Hospitality team which provides operational leadership, culinary expertise and product sourcing, marketing and technology support for some of the Pacific Northwest’s most iconic lodging and restaurants.