Stash Tea Brews Up Entertaining Ideas to Celebrate Hot Tea Month 2022
Tigard, ORE, January 10, 2022 – January is National Hot Tea Month and National Hot Tea Day falls on January 12. At STASH Tea every month is tea month, whether hot, cold or, sun-brewed. With over 150 different teas to choose from ranging from loose teas to tea bags, Stash’s tas-tea varieties of bold and rich blends offer a flavor sensation for every palate.
Tea holidays invite us to take a moment to breathe, relax, and take a respite from our busy and chaotic lives. Celebrate, rejoice, and enjoy a perfectly steeped cup, and allow Stash’s blends to transport you to exotic and nostalgic destinations while offering unique health benefits to boost your quali-tea of life. Stash invites us all to enjoy some tea-centric activities they have created to help make celebrating Hot Tea Month 2022 fun and stress-free all month long.
National Hot Tea Month is a great time to create a new tea ritual for yourself with Stash as your tea partner. Tea rituals are a great way to turn a potentially simple activity like brewing tea into a moment of mindfulness and self-love. Check out some of their delec-tea-ble recipes and creations, sure to ward off the cold of winter; they are not only delicious and soothing BUT Insta-worthy. Tag Stash on social with your 2022 STASH tea-selfies. #stashtea
INTERESTING TEA FACTS:
- Tea is the second most popular beverage in the world next to water.
- Tea was discovered by accident nearly 5,000 years ago.
- The USA is the 3rd largest importer of tea in the world after Russia and Pakistan.
- Tea contains naturally occurring plant compounds that may be good for your health.
- Recent studies have associated two compounds in tea, L-theanine, and caffeine, with cognitive health benefits.
- The amino acid L-theanine, in particular, has been shown to directly affect areas of the brain that control attention & the ability to solve complex problems.
- Other studies have shown that drinking tea may improve mental clarity, mood, and work performance.
Studies Show Health Benefits from Tea: (source Tea Association of the USA)
- Studies show tea can counteract tiredness and can benefit work performance.
- Research also suggests drinking tea supports cardiovascular health.
- A new study found that black tea can reduce blood pressure in hypertensive individuals.
- Studies suggest tea flavonoids may help increase metabolism.
- Research has shown daily green tea consumption can reduce the risk of certain types of cancers.
- Tea is packed with antioxidants that help keep our bodies “young” and protect them from toxins.
- Tea has less caffeine than coffee. The types that do contain caffeine usually contain about 50% less than coffee.
- Research shows a correlation between tea and heart health. A recent study says people who drink tea have a 20% less chance of having a stroke or heart attack than those who don’t.
- Tea is an immune system booster. Studies show that tea helps immune cells reach their targets more quickly.
14 Tea-rrific Activities to Celebrate Hot Tea Month: LEARN, PLAY & CREATE
- Learn about Tea – Check out Stash’s History of Tea
- Learn about the different varieties of Tea with Stash’s Tea 101
- Learn How to Steep the Perfect Cup of Tea
- Painting with tea
- Reading tea leaves
- DIY Tea-tasting Flight: mix and match teaology/teaologist: Mix & Match your Stash
- High Tea – Enjoy a Stash High Tea with Friends
- Show us your Stash – Insta-worthy photos of you and your favorite Stash flavors
- Tea Bingo
- Stash Scavenger Hunt
- Tea Dare Game
- Tea based on your Enneagram type
- Create some tea-infused 1-minute mug cakes
- Create tea-rrific beverages and sweets with Stash’s delec-tea-ble tea-infused recipes for mocktails/cocktails, hot and cold drinks, savory and sweet foods.
Please visit https://www.stashtea.com for all things tea during Hot Tea Month and throughout the year.
With over 150 different teas to choose from, you’re sure to find your next favorite!
For a store location near you where Stash Tea is sold, please visit: https://bit.ly/3jFaUKs.
ABOUT STASH TEA:
Stash was founded in Portland, Oregon in 1972 by two hippies seeking a tea euphoria. Since then, Stash Tea’s mission has been to surprise and delight your taste buds with best-in-class ingredients and diverse flavors that brew bold and bright. With over 150 different teas to choose from, you’re sure to find your next favorite!
Stash Tea is a certified B Corp, making a public commitment to use the power of business to solve social and environmental problems. We are part of a global community redefining success as balancing profit and purpose, acting in the best interest of our people, our partnerships and our planet. Please visit https://www.stashtea.com to purchase and/or for more information.