41 local and regional breweries will be pouring fresh-hop brews on Saturday, September 26
Hood River, Ore. — September 11, 2015 — Hood River Hops Fest this week announced the full line-up of participating breweries. 41 local and regional breweries will be pouring samples of seasonal and fresh-hop beers. With more than 60 brews on tap, Hood River Hops Fest is the Pacific Northwest’s largest fresh-hop beer festival.
New to the Hood River Hops Fest line-up are Stickmen Brewing Company from Lake Oswego, Oregon, and Three Creeks Brewing Co. from Sisters, Oregon. Exciting brews to make an appearance at the festival include Fresh Hop Pilsner from Full Sail Brewing, Fresh Hop Simcoe IPA from Breakside Brewery and Fresh Hop Seizoen from Logsdon Farmhouse Ales.
Held in the heart of picturesque downtown Hood River, this year’s festival is Saturday, September 26, 2015, from noon to 8 pm.
2015 Hood River Hops Fest Breweries
- Amnesia Brewing (Washougal, WA)
- Backwoods Brewing Company (Carson, WA)
- Baerlic Brewing Company (Portland, OR)
- Barley Brown’s Beer (Baker City, OR)
- Base Camp Brewing Company (Portland, OR)
- Beer Valley (Ontario, OR)
- Big Horse Brew Pub (Hood River, OR)
- Breakside Brewery (Portland, OR)
- BridgePort Brewing Company (Portland, OR)
- Burnside Brewing Company (Portland, OR)
- Coalition Brewing Company (Portland, OR)
- Crux Fermentation Project (Bend, OR)
- Deschutes Brewery (Bend, OR)
- Double Mountain Brewery (Hood River, OR)
- Ecliptic Brewing (Portland, OR)
- Elysian Brewing Company (Seattle, WA)
- Everybody’s Brewing (White Salmon, WA)
- Ex Novo Brewing Co. (Portland, OR)
- Fort George Brewery (Astoria, OR)
- Full Sail Brewing Company (Hood River, OR)
- Gigantic Brewing (Portland, OR)
- Golden Valley Brewery (Beaverton, OR)
- GoodLife Brewing Co. (Bend, OR)
- Hopworks Urban Brewing (Portland, OR)
- Lagunitas Brewing Company (Petaluma, CA)
- Laurelwood Brewing Co. (Portland, OR)
- Logsdon Farmhouse Ales (Hood River, OR)
- Migration Brewing (Portland, OR)
- Oakshire Brewing (Eugene, OR)
- pFriem Family Brewers (Hood River, OR)
- PINTS Brewing Co. (Portland, OR)
- Sasquatch Brewing Co. (Portland, OR)
- Solera Brewery (Mt. Hood, OR)
- Stickmen Brewing Company (Lake Oswego, OR)
- Terminal Gravity Brewing (Enterprise, OR)
- Three Creeks Brewing Co. (Sisters, OR)
- Upright Brewing (Portland, OR)
- Vertigo Brewing (Hillsboro, OR)
- Walking Man Brewing (Stevenson, WA)
- Wild Ride (Redmond, OR)
- Worthy Brewing (Bend, OR)
New for 2015: Hops Fest Brewer’s Tent
This year, Hood River Hops Fest is introducing the Brewer’s Tent. An all-day perk to those who purchase $50 tickets in advance, it gives Hops Fest adult visitors the chance to mingle with the brewers behind the fresh-hop microbrews. Brewer’s Tent ticket holders also receive 15 taste tokens and a commemorative glass mug, plus can enjoy 100% grass-fed beef sliders from Painted Hills Natural Beef.
In addition to fresh-hops beer and cider, Hood River Hops Fest features local cuisine, wine from Hood River-based Naked Winery, arts and crafts vendors from throughout the Pacific Northwest, a children’s play area, fun contests, and live music. Children are welcome throughout the afternoon until 5 pm; in the evening, the venue is open to adults age 21 and older until closing.
Live Entertainment Schedule
- Noon–1 pm: The Barn Burners (Hood River, OR)
- 1:30–2:30 pm: Kitchen Table (Hood River, OR)
- 3–4 pm: Tess Barr Blues Band (Hood River, OR)
- 4:30–6 pm: Polecat (Bellingham, WA)
- 6:30–8 pm: Pigwar (Portland, OR)
HOOD RIVER HOPS FEST DETAILS
Saturday, September 26, 2015. Open to all ages from 12-5 pm, and adults ages 21 and over from 5-8 pm.
Downtown Hood River, Oregon, in the Columbia Parking Lot (between 5th & 7th Streets and Cascade Avenue and Columbia Street). Festival entrance is on Columbia Street.
- 21+ Entry Only Ticket: $5
- 21+ Beer Garden Ticket: $15. Includes entry, commemorative glass mug and five 3.5 oz. taste tokens
- 21+ Brewers Tent Ticket: $50. Includes access to the Official Hops Fest Brewers Tent, commemorative glass mug, 15 3.5 oz. taste tokens and a ticket for the Painted Hills Beef Slider Bar.
- Under 21: Free admission. Note: The venue is open to adults only from 5 pm until closing at 8 pm.
Tickets can be purchased in advance through Brown Paper Tickets, or at the entrance the day of the event.
About Hood River Hops Fest
Hosted annually by the Hood River Chamber of Commerce, Hood River Hops Fest is a beer lover’s dream. The event showcases more than 60 fresh-hop brews from throughout the Northwest, as well as favorites from Hood River County’s own microbreweries. It received the silver medal for Best Beer Festival from the 2015 Willamette Week Oregon Beer Awards, and was named Best Event of the Gorge for 2010-2013.
About Hood River, Oregon
Located at the crossroads of the spectacular Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area and the magnificent Cascade Range and just an hour from Portland, Hood River is wildly gorge-ous, offering outdoor recreation, dramatic vistas, historic landmarks, bountiful fruit and fantastic food, wine, beer and cider. With accommodations ranging from luxury hotels to historic B&Bs, Hood River is a four-season destination for families, outdoor enthusiasts, weddings, corporate events and more. It was named 2015 Best Adventure Town in the West by Sunset Magazine.
The Hood River County Chamber of Commerce supports economic and tourism development in Hood River, Cascade Locks, Odell, Parkdale, Pine Grove, and Mount Hood. hoodriver.org