Greater Goods is holding its second GOOD THINGS MARKET POP-UP on Saturday, November 21 from 11am – 5pm at Greater Goods headquarters: 1323 SE 7th Ave just north of Hawthorne Blvd.
Join us for a one-day, safe and fun shopping environment where you can explore products that make adulting easier and life a little better all around. Featuring amazing, local brands with a focus on functional goods that help you feel better, mind, body and soul. Each product is designed with your wellbeing in mind, a theme we can all get used to in the modern world. In addition, you can pick up a special CBD infused (or not) beverage… did you say drinking chocolate? Tea and coffee will be served as well.
Brands that will have their amazing products featured include:
- Aurora Elixirs CBD beverages
- Back to Broth nourishing, small-batch, bone and vegan broths
- Camellia Grove Kombucha
- For Bitter For Worse non-alcoholic cocktails
- Greater Goods CBD chocolate, confections and tinctures
- Mizuba Tea Co. matcha tea
- Ranger Chocolate bean to bar chocolate bars and granola
- Rhizome tea and tonic concentrates
- Vehicle Chocolates mushroom and adaptogen infused chocolate bars
- Water Ave. coffee and ready to drink beverages
- The Wilderness Maven modern apothecary tinctures and elixirs
Come get your gift on, your immunity boosted, and your mood lifted!
Limited customers will be allowed in the store at one time. Face masks will be required for all individuals over the age of 5.