Take the Edge off Holiday Frazzle with Gifts Like a Beef & Whiskey CSA Subscription
Holiday shopping is about to be top-of-mind for everyone, with mind-numbing online shopping options and frantic shopping trips and of course, parking lot wars. But what if you could check off a chunk of your shopping list at a distillery? Maybe take a break from the holiday stress with a delicious cocktail while you shop? Sounds appealing, doesn’t it?
Freeland Spirits and Carman Ranch are partnering on a completely unique CSA starring Carman Ranch grass-fed beef and Freeland Spirits Bourbon whiskey. Beginning in January, CSA members can pick up five pounds of exceptional Carman Ranch beef and one 750ml bottle of Freeland Spirits whiskey each month!
- 3 month membership: $350, includes flask and tour of Freeland Distillery (for one)
- 6 month membership: $650, includes flask, t-shirt and tour of Freeland Distillery for two people
- 12 month membership: $1,250, includes flask, hat, t-shirt and tour of Freeland Distillery for two people
- Freeland Spirits Gin: $35.95
- Freeland Spirits Bourbon: $48.95
- Freeland Spirits Flask: $20
- Freeland Spirits T-Shirt: $20
- Freeland Spirits Hat: $25
- Freeland Rose Tonic: $13
- Ginger Syrup: $13
- Autumn Vibes – Freeland Gin, Nocino, almond syrup, half and half
- Freeland Gin & Rose Tonic – Freeland Gin, Portland Syrups rose tonic (made exclusively for Freeland Spirits), and sparkling water, with cucumber and lime
- Boulevardier – Freeland Bourbon whiskey, Campari, Vermouth
- Freeland Old Fashioned – Freeland Bourbon whiskey, sugar syrup, bitters and orange peel
- Sunday, Dec. 2: Nightwood Society Holiday Marketplace 11am-4p
- Friday, Dec. 7 – Sunday, Dec. 9: Crafty Wonderland Holiday Market
- Sunday, Dec. 9: Eat Oregon Now Holiday Marketplace 10am-5pm
- Thursday, Dec. 13 – Sunday, Dec. 16: Portland Night Market
Freeland Spirits, was founded by Jill Kuehler in 2017 and takes its name from Kuehler’s grandmother, a personal role model whom she calls Meemaw, who (somewhat ironically) was a lifelong nondrinker but taught her women can be whatever they want to be. Freeland Spirits has a “grain-to-glass” philosophy and creates superior spirits that celebrate all the Northwest has to offer. Master Distiller Molly Troupe – recently featured on Forbes magazine’s “30 Under 30” list — has a background in biochemistry and a Masters Degree in Distillation from Heriot Watt University in Scotland. The Freeland Spirits portfolio includes American gin and Bourbon, with a rye whiskey slated for release in 2019. For more information, visit www.freelandspirits.com.