Kicking off on May 18th, Planet Oat oatmilk is coming to Portland with its Plan-oat-tarium pop up, which offers consumers the opportunity to try tasty oat milk treats and product samples as they take a trip through space and learn about the newest planet to hit the solar system, Planet Oat. A 360° projected solar system will bring an out-of-this-world taste to life with an immersive virtual reality experience!
Planet Oat is a new alternative milk, with “oat” of this world flavor. This is perfect for families and anyone looking for a fun free experience over the weekend!
What: Planet Oat – A New Oat Milk – Launches Plan-oat-tariums (free and open to the public!)
About: Planet Oat, a new alternative milk, is continuing the celebration of the launch of Plan-oat-tariums which will offer an immersive virtual reality experience for media and consumers alike. Guests will be able to try tasty treats and product samples as they take a trip through space and learn about the newest planet, Planet Oat. A 360° projected solar system will bring an out-of-this-world taste to life.
When: Saturday and Sunday, May 18th, 19th
Where: Gateway Discovery Park 10520 NE Halsey St, Portland, OR 97220
About the Event:
- Planet Oat has organized a 3-city across the country Plan-oat-tariums tour that began Saturday, April 27 in Boston to share the Oat-of-this-World experience with consumers nationwide, and now it’s coming to Portland!
- These experiences, which are free and open to the public, have taken place in Boston, and now Portland and Los Angeles.
- For more information visit https://planetoat.com/
- Social Media: @PlanetOat
About Planet Oat:
- Oat milk is the new alternative milk and is one of the hottest plant-based food trends in 2019. HP Hood, legacy dairy maker, introduced Planet Oat in early 2019 and are excited to share it in an even bigger way across the nation.
- Planet Oat is a rich, creamy, full-bodied beverage that’s just a little bit sweet (with no added sugar) and is dairy free, peanut free, soy free and gluten free. It contains 2 grams of protein and fiber per serving. It comes in four varieties – Original, Extra Creamy, Vanilla, and Dark Chocolate and is available at Kroger, Shaw’s, Amazon Fresh, and other major retailers.