Folklore PDX is hosting a pop up this Wednesday, June 27 at Bad Habit Room.
Folklore focuses on local agrarian food with a southern influence.
There will be one seating at 7pm and tickets are $35. The menu is below – here’s a link to the tickets. Let me know if you’d like go and if you could share that would be RAD.
- Raspberry elderflower kombucha
- Savory spelt pancake, sauerkraut cream, pickled mustard
- Green garden gazpacho, ittle gems, golden baby beets, pickled carrot, nasturtium vinaigrette
- Heirloom zucchini, herb yogurt, lemon balm, sansho leaf, pistou
- Slow Roasted Ota tofu misozuke w/ japanese leek, cherry tomato
- Nettle dumplings w/ allium broth, kale, lovage flower, porcini chips
- Smoked Fig Leaf Meringue, berries, anise hyssop