Ecliptic Brewing Hosting Black Beer Friday on November 29th
Portland, Oregon. Earth. (November 11, 2019)- Ecliptic Brewing invites guests to come to the “Dark Side” on Black Friday this year, with the celebration of Black Beer Friday. The brewery will be launching their latest dark beer, Barrel-Aged Sedna Tiramisu Stout, and featuring a variety of all-day specials, including:
- Dark Side Taster Tray featuring Barrel-Aged Sedna Tiramisu Stout and other rare beers from their cellar, such as: 2016 & 2017 Barrel-Aged Oort Imperial Stout and 2017 Barrel-Aged Ecliptic + Falling Rock Falling Asteroid Imperial Porter w/ Cocoa Nibs (Ecliptic’s rarest beer!)
- Dark Side Cocktail Special: Demeter’s Grief
- Dark Side Kitchen Special: Pan-Roasted Black Cod with Black Trumpet Risotto & Black Garlic Consommé
- 10% off ALL merchandise, including Drink Tanks and growlers
- $5 off all growler fill-ups
Instead of braving the shopping crowds – or perhaps just taking a break from them to refuel – Ecliptic calls on its fans to relax at the brewery with a day full of Dark Side deals. Specials are only available at Ecliptic Brewing on November 29th, from 11am-11pm.
About Ecliptic Brewing’s Black Beer Friday
When: Friday, November 29, 2019: 11AM-11PM.
Where: Ecliptic Brewing, 825 N. Cook Street. Portland, OR 97227
What: A reprieve from Black Friday madness, celebrating the launch of Barrel-Aged Sedna Tiramisu Stout with beer, food and merchandise specials all day.
Cost: Free! Food, drinks and merchandise available for purchase.
For up to date details on the event, visit the Facebook page here.
About Barrel-Aged Sedna Tiramisu Stout
This whiskey barrel-aged version hibernates for 11 months, picking up notes of caramel, spice and oak complexity.