Today, Eater is announcing the winners of its 8th annual Eater Awards, a tradition that honors the most talented restaurants, chefs, and other hospitality experts in cities around the world. Eater National winners include Jose Andres as Eater Icon, JuneBaby in Seattle as the Best New Restaurant, and Chrissy Teigen as Media Personality of the Year.
The winners from Portland can be viewed here and include:
- Restaurant of the Year: Tusk
- Chef of the Year: Gabriel Pascuzzi of Stacked Sandwiches
- Design of the Year: Shizuku by Chef Naoko
- Vegetarian/Vegan Restaurant of the Year: Virtuous Pie
- Game-Changing Restaurant of the Year: Duck House Chinese Restaurant