Today, Meals on Wheels serves an average of 77% more meals and 47% more seniors than it did on March 1. For more than six decades, it has provided meals and connection to vulnerable seniors across the country. Now, more than ever, vulnerable communities need support which is why Bob’s Red Mill has joined them in the creation of the Don’t Stop Baking contest.
From now through Oct. 12, bakers, cooks and home chefs alike can submit a meaningful recipe and throw their hat in the ring for the chance to be one of three lucky winners who will receive a Bob’s Red Mill product prize package, a $500 Visa gift card and a $5,000 donation to the Meals on Wheels Covid-19 Response Fund in their honor.
How to Enter
- Submissions are open for the Bob’s Red Mill Don’t Stop Baking contest
- Submit an image of one of your favorite family recipes by October 12, 2020, and we’ll randomly choose three winners who will each receive a Bob’s Red Mill product prize package and a $500 Visa gift card
- We’ll also make three $5,000 donations to the Meals on Wheels Covid-19 Response Fund in their honor
- You can see your submission in the gallery here
- This contest will end on October 12, 2020 11:59 PM