Christmas Take-Out & Tamales
While you can always order from our catering menu, this year we’re offering a variety of take-out items not on our regular menu, including:
- Tamales: Chicken mole or butternut squash mole. $28 per dozen.
- Enchiladas: 9×13 inch pan of chicken or butternut squash enchiladas with mole. Chicken salsa verde and cheese verde are also available. Just heat and serve. $15 per pan.
- Chiles en Nogada: Roasted chiles stuffed with a mixture of pork, nuts, candied fruit, pickled chiles, and olives topped with walnut cream sauce and pomegranate seeds. $8.50 per chile, minimum of 4 chiles.
- Cochinita Pibil: Slow-roasted Yucatecan-style pork marinaded in achiote and sour orange. $9.75 per pound.
- Birria de Res: Slow-roasted Jalisco-style beef rubbed with red chile, herbs, and spices. $12.75 per pound.
Email us. All our tamales are gluten-free as is our mole. The mole does contain nuts and seeds. The butternut squash mole enchiladas can be ordered vegan.
WHAT: Christmas Take-Out
ORDER BY: Wednesday, December 20th.
WHEN TO PICK-UP: Saturday, December 23rd or after.
Yes, we cater. And we deliver. We have catered parties for 10 to 300 people. Generally, the cost is about $11 to $14 per person. Email us to work on a menu for your event. (Our restaurant on Division and our restaurant downtown are available as event spaces, as well.) We’ll work with you on special items for your New Year’s party even.
Mon: 7:30am – 9pm
Tue: 7:30am – 9pm
Wed: 7:30am – 9pm
Thu: 7:30am – 9pm
Fri: 7:30am – 10pm
Sat: Noon – 10pm
Sun: Noon – 9pm
Christmas Eve: Closed
Christmas Day: Closed
New Year’s Eve: Normal Hours
New Year’s Day: Closed
Remember for more up-to-date information, we post specials and changes to the menu using Facebook and Twitter. See here:
Mi Mero Mole
32 NW 5th Ave
Portland, OR 97206