Dear Cheese Bar Customers-
We have labored over the best course of action going forward to keep our employees and customers safe, to provide service to the community, and to position ourselves to survive these uncertain times. We have been listening to guidance from healthcare and government experts, watching the decisions of others in the service industry in our community and around the country, and tracking Governor Brown’s recent guidance yesterday afternoon. We know things are changing rapidly, and our format/hours may change multiple times in this coming week. This is our current plan:
- We will continue practicing stringent sanitation methods, with even more attention paid to sanitizing doorknobs, counters, and objects that come in contact with customers and employees
- In accordance with direction from Governor Brown, we have eliminated dining in table service effective immediately. We will be providing food to go, which can either be called in via phone (preferably) or ordered in person. The current menu is provided below, but we also have specials that are posted on the board in the shop and on Instagram/Facebook. We are not using a delivery service at this time, but are continuing to look into the possibility.
- Whenever possible we are following best social distancing practices in the shop – with a minimum of 6 feet between employees and customers, and between customers of different parties.
- We will continue to sell cheese, beer, wine, cider and select dry goods for carry out. We are looking into adding additional staples, such as pasta, milk, eggs, and coffee. We will keep you updated on our plans. Please email the shop if you there are products you would like to see.
- We are reducing our hours to Tues-Sun, 11 pm to 7 pm. We may open for individual appointments upon request. Please email Steve for more information or to schedule an appointment.
Thank you for being the best customers.