New and Notable for this Summer at Boke Bowl
1. Cold Ramen Noodle Salad. Always popular, we toss our ramen noodles in a sesame dressing, then garnish with fresh veggies, smoked pork tenderloin (or house smoked tofu), plus whatever other add-on you’d like (pork belly, fried chicken, avocado, shrimp, and more). Available now!
2. Ahi Tuna Poke Noodle Salad – We’ve been doing our Poke for awhile and it has been very well received. It comes served over our ramen noodles, but is available over our green onion ginger rice (or greens) as well.
3. Miso Cod and Siu Mai Meat Ball Ramen will be our summer seasonal ramen and will be going up around the second week of June.
4. Lemongrass Chicken Rice Bowl. We love chicken, so we’re adding a grilled lemongrass dish. The chicken will be available as an add-on to our other rice bowls, salads, and ramens as well. This dish should be available by the second week in June.
5. Kun Pao & Dumpling Night (West Side only). We’ve been working on our Kung Pao for awhile now and have just started doing Thursday Night Kung Pao. We’ve got some new items, plus a few items that were previously only available at our weekend dim sum service (sat/sun 11-2). Items include:
• Spring Rolls – house smoked tofu and cabbage spring rolls w/sweet chili sauce
• Potstickers – pork & cabbage w/sweet chili dipping sauce
• Dumplings – Szechuan garlic chive & pork
• Bao – pork and kimchi jam OR curried veggie hum bao
• Shrimp Rice “Gnocchi” – w/ greens and black bean garlic sauce
• Crab Rangoon – (real) Dungeness crab fried rice puffs (3/order)
• Pea Tips – sautéed with garlic, ginger, and Chinese black beans
• Rice Noodles – wok fried with sprouts, greens, basil, egg, special sauce
• Chicken – Kung Pao white meat chicken w/red bell pepper and fresh water chestnuts
• Veggie – Kung Pao tofu and cauliflower