Boke Bowl West just turned four years old and to celebrate the occasion, owners Patrick Fleming and Brannon Riceci have launched a new Thursday night dinner menu only available at the Northwest location: “Kung Pao and Dumpling Night” featuring a Chinese-centric menu! This weekly menu will be available every Thursday from 5-9pm.
Originally known for their unique twist on fast, casual ramen, Boke has recently expanded their menu to feature favorites such as Kung Pao Chicken, Veggie Spring Rolls, Pan Fried Rice Noodles, and Sichuan Garlic Chive Pork Dumplings! Vegetarian options will also be available such as Kung Pao House Bringed Tofu and Cauliflower and Sauteed Pea Tips with garlic, ginger, and dried black beans and more. Along with the new food menu, brand new cocktails including a Mai Tai with East Side Distilling spiced rum and a Black Manhattan with Rittenhouse Rye & CioCiaro Amaro will be available. Boke Bowl West will also be serving their regular food and beverage menu.
Boke Bowl East is known for “Boke Bird,” its weekly Korean Fried Chicken nights on Thursdays, which launched several years ago. They are thrilled to be bringing this new weekly special to the West side!
Boke Bowl Kung Pao and Dumpling Night
- Spring Rolls– house smoked tofu and cabbage spring rolls w/sweet chili sauce (3 per order) $7
- Potstickers– pork & cabbage w/sweet chili dipping sauce (5 per order) $8
- Dumplings– Szechuan garlic chive & pork (5 per order) $8
- Bao– curried veggie hum bao (2 per order) $6
- ShrimpRice “Gnocchi” – w/ greens and black bean garlic sauce $14
- Crab Rangoon – Dungeness crab and fried rice puffs (3 per order) $7
Kung Pao +
- PeaTips – sautéed with garlic, ginger, and Chinese black beans $9
- Rice Noodles– wok fried with sprouts, greens, basil, egg, special sauce $10
- Chicken– Kung Pao white meat chicken w/red bell pepper and fresh water chestnuts $14
- Veggie– Kung Pao tofu and cauliflower $13
- Mai Tai– with East Side Distilling spiced rum (pint) $6
- Black Manhattan– Rittenhouse Rye & CioCiaro Amaro $8
Add Green Onion Ginger or Plain White Rice