Get Tasty for Thanksgiving
Chefs Michael Kessler and Katherine Benvenuti of Tasty Lake Oswego are preparing your Thanksgiving turkey, pies and bread!
Kessler will smoke multiple sizes of heritage turkeys over a mixture of white oak, hickory and applewood. Served with gluten-free cornbread stuffing.
While Katherine offers classic pies of many flavors, baguettes, biscuits and cinnamon rolls.
All orders come with directions to re-warm and enjoy at home.
Pre-order your Thanksgiving Turkey and bakery goods a la carte, or buy The Whole Deal which includes a turkey, stuffing, 6 biscuits, 6 cinnamon rolls, choice of pie, choice of bread.
Packages available for pick-up at your preferred location: either Tasty Lake Oswego or our commissary kitchen in SE PDX at the times specified in the item list, selected during the online shopping process.
Quantities are limited. Orders taken exclusively on Tock for a la carte offerings. Select the location of pick-up at checkout.
Prepaid order required. Order now for pick-up on Wednesday, November 24 between 12:00-3:00pm.
turkeys are white oak, hickory and applewood smoked and include gluten-free cornbread stuffing and instructions for warming
- Small $60 serves 5-6
- Large $95 serves 10-12
FROM THE BAKERY
8” pies serve 4-6
- Pumpkin- speculoos cookie crust, chantilly cream $25
- Dutch apple- Red Ruben apples, crème fraîche, brown sugar streusel $30
- Pecan- bourbon, maple, buttery crust $30
- Epi baguettes, 12″ $5
- Classic focaccia, olive oil, sea salt, 12×8” $8
- Castelvetrano olive focaccia, 12×8” $12
- Take and bake biscuits- $24 per 1/2 dozen
- Take and bake cinnamon rolls, buttermilk icing- $25 per 1/2 dozen
THE WHOLE DEAL
- $95 – Small turkey, stuffing, 6 biscuits, 6 cinnamon rolls, choice of pie, choice of bread
While we have you…
Tasty is now hosting Weekday Happy Hour
Happy hour is the best 3 hours
Starting Monday, Tasty will be open 7-days a week 9am-10pm. Enjoy Happy Hour on weekdays from 2:00-5:00pm in the bar area (all ages welcome at table seating).
Enjoy some of the Tasty hits from the food menu for $5-$6. A perfect pairing with $5 beer, $6 wine, $9 cocktails.