Portland, OR – Celebrate that tax season is over and join Almanac Beer Company on Friday, April 15 from 5-8 PM at Bazi (1522 SE 32nd Ave – Hawthorne District) for Happy Hour and a special tasting event featuring 5 of their beers on draft:
- Farmer’s Reserve Pluot: 7% ABV, sour blonde ale aged in wine barrels with pluots from California Central Valley.
- Apricot De Brettaville: 7% ABV, farmhouse ale aged in wine barrels with apricots from California’s Joaquin Valley.
- Golden Gate Gose: 5% ABV, tart wheat ale brewed with lemon verbena, coriander, and San Francisco Bay sea salt.
- Saison Dolores: 6.8% ABV, crisp dry-hopped California saison brewed with locally grown rye and wheat.
- IPA: 7.5% ABV, West Coast IPA hopped with Citra, Simcoe, and Cascade.
A tasting tray of all 5 beers will be available for $15 – 5 oz pours of each. For more information visit www.bazipdx.com or call 503.234.8888.
If Monks lived in Portland, this would be their watering hole. Bazi brings centuries of Belgian inspired beer and food under one roof plus a premium liquor selection. Explore with a nationally recognized Bier-Cocktail or simply sip on a glass of wine. As a Euro-theme establishment we embrace bringing community together through sports. We are an official Thorns, Timbers and American Outlaws partner and showcase these and other events on our 114″ HDTV with surround sound. Named Top 100 Beer Bars in America by DRAFT Magazine in 2014 and 2015 and Top Portland Beer Bars by the Oregonian in 2014. Located in the heart of the Hawthorne District, tucked away just off of SE 32nd Avenue.