One of the best parts of the winter holiday season is the familiar and inviting treats coming from the kitchen. This December 1st What’s the Scoop?, located at 3540 N. Williams Ave, Portland, Oregon, will debut a line of holiday flavors that capture the essence of this festive time of year.
- Gingerbread House: All of the deliciousness and none of the work – A decadent and spicy gingerbread ice cream full of the holiday flavors of nutmeg and cinnamon and layered with a ribbon of toasted marshmallow cream and colorful gum drops.
- Winter Chill: A dark chocolate ice cream laced with pieces of house-made peppermint bark.
- Egg Nog: The classic holiday – cream, nutmeg, cinnamon…Oh, and rum.
- Sticky Toffee Pudding: What’s the Scoop?’s take on this modern British classic consists of their “Thrilla in Vanilla” ice cream layered with a pieces of a rich, moist date cake and a ribbon of a toffee sauce.
- Cranberry Grapefruit Sorbet: The perfect pairing of the tart flavors of fresh cranberries and grapefruit creates a sorbet with a beautiful holiday crimson color.
A rotating line-up of the holiday flavors will be available at What’s the Scoop? in scoops and pints from Saturday, December 1 through Monday, December 31. Larger quantities of ice cream can be special ordered by contacting What’s the Scoop? directly at 971-271-7694.
For more information please contact Jodie Ostrovsky at 503-957-6613.