Indonesian cuisine pop up inside XLB Restaurant
Come and join us for a authentic meal with a slight Portland twist. Here’s what we will be serving.
- Combro – Wonderfully heated Tempeh inside a cassava and coconut with a mango sauce.
Stuffed Tofu – Cabbage, sprouts, carrot seasoned with Rita’s spice blend, inside tofu, fried and a peanut sauce.
- Beef Rendang – Braised beef in coconut milk with spices and aromatics, rendang is a luscious Indonesian beef stew served at all times.
- Fish Pepes – Fish with Indonesian spice blend, inside of a banana leaf, steamed and grilled.
- Rolled white cake with a mango filling
Agar Agar Santan – A coconut milk and Pandan extract flavored gelee. Served with a bite size cookie covered in caramel and peanut.
- Teh botol (an Indonesian cold, jasmine sweet tea will be provided)
Because of the events space seating arrangement, parties of 1, and 2 may be seated with other similar size parties. We only have 8 – 4 person tables. This should provide a great opportunity to make new friends or at least have some fun conversations while enjoying the food.
Beer & Wine will be available to purchase.
(XLB is closed Mondays and have allowed us to use their space).