Big Dinners in the Breezeway series continues with Traeger-Smoked Baby Back Ribs
Portland, Ore. (Aug. 14, 2012) – Zupan’s Markets, Portland’s local and family-owned market, will host the third iteration of its Big Dinners in the Breezeway series at its Lake Grove location on Aug. 24. Chef Michael Waters and staff will prepare a culinary feast for this fun summertime event, featuring international Rosè varieties and Traeger-smoked baby back ribs.
What: Zupan’s Markets is hosting a three course Ribs & Rosé Dinner that includes:
· Caprese salad featuring local organic heirloom tomatoes, A.G. Ferrari fresh mozzarella and fresh basil drizzled with aged Modena balsamic vinegar
· Traeger slow-smoked Carlton Farms baby back ribs glazed with Bone Suckin’ barbecue sauce
· Oregon potatoes au gratin with Gruyère, Parmesan and Emmentaler cheese with roasted garlic
· Beer battered Walla Walla onion rings featuring Widmer Brothers Drop Top Amber Ale
· Handmade apple pie with organic pink lady apples and streusel topping
· Rosès from Clara C’, Saint-Roch Côtes, Soter Vineyards, Odisea Winery and Total Domination IPA from Ninkasi Brewing.
Where: Zupan’s Markets, Lake Grove
16380 Boones Ferry Rd., Lake Oswego
When: Friday, August 24 at 7:00 p.m.
Tickets: 24-hour advance reservations are requested. Tickets available at Zupan’s Lake Grove or online at: www.zupans.com/bigdinners.
Cost: $60, including 3-course dinner, beer, wine and gratuity
Contact: Katie Schoen, 503.546.7877, email@example.com
For more information about this and other Big Dinners in the Breezeway, call (503) 210-4190 or visit www.zupans.com/bigdinners.
The Lake Grove Zupan’s Market also hosts Burgers in the Breezeway every Thursday through mid-September from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
About Zupan’s Markets
Founded by John Zupan in 1975, Zupan’s Markets is a local and family-owned market that has served Portland’s food-loving community for 37 years. Zupan’s Markets, now with four locations, focuses on quality, selling everything from the best meats and wines to the freshest produce, baked goods, gourmet deli products, specialty foods, flowers and more, always emphasizing locally sourced, artisan products when possible. For more information, visit www.zupans.com or stay in touch at www.facebook.com/