We’re harvesting Bartlett pears, Gravenstein, Early Gold and Wynoochee Apples. We have a large crop of Apples and Bartlett pears this year. The U-pick price is $1.25 per lbs.
We will be open until Aug 20th but we will not be open every day. The 20th will be the last day of fruit sales this year. We are now sold out of peaches.
Please call the recorded harvest line at 503-647-5234, visit our web page (www.jossyfarms.com) or follow us on Facebook.
Conveniently located off of Hwy 26/Sunset Hwy. 18 miles west of Portland and 60 miles east of Seaside.
1/8 miles south of the Sunset Highway at the North Plains exit (#57) and ¼ mile west on Beach Rd.
To get the most from your visit:
- Bring boxes to pick into. Do not bring bags; they bruise the fruit. As a back-up we have boxes on-site to sell.
- We provide carts allowing you to pick directly into the boxes. Less handling means less bruising for the fruit. Please do not bring buckets.
- Picking the fruit is easy. It is within reach and does not require ladders.
- Cash and check only
Please be considerate of our farm:
- Please don’t bring your dog. We strive to keep our orchards very clean and other customers may not love your pet as much as you do!
- Pick where we assign you. Not all the crops you see might be ready for harvesting.
We will regularly update you through these emails, our 24-hr recorded harvest line: (503) 647-5234, on our website (www.jossyfarms.com), and on our Facebook page.
We look forward to seeing you soon